OV7670 + 2.8" TFT LCD wiring assistance

hello im trying to live feed from my OV7670 camera module to my TFT display; however, the wiring is different as my display doesn't have SPI data, SPI clock, or MOSI, MISO pins. The project im using as a guide does not show me how to hook up the display without them. here is the project url im using as a guide ( https://maker.pro/arduino/tutorial/how-to-interface-the-ov7670-camera-module-with-arduino ). I've tried to find the same (sort of) project with my TFT module however there is none so im looking for assistance. I've provided a picture of my displays pinout. If someone could help me this would be greatly appreciated !(https://forum.arduino.cc/Users/eric/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/derivatives/A/A2D4ACC1-6720-4482-907C-3D813B907640_1_105_c.jpeg)

well since this forum layout has to make shit way more difficult than it has to be I can't add a picture of the exact module so now ill just type the pins that are on the back,,,

LCD_RST
LCD_CS
LCD_RS
LCD_WR
LCD_RD
GND
5v
3V3

LCD_D2
LCD_D3
LCD_D4
LCD_D5
LCD_D6
LCD_D7

LCD_D0
LCD_D1
SD_SS
SD_DI
SD_DO
SD_SCK

Eric821020:
I can't add a picture of the exact module

Yes you can

wow what a surprise it didn’t show up!!! I put it in , I dragged it, I inserted it, tried to copy and paste, tried to export it to as a .png still the fu*king picture won’t show up because its way harder than it has to be the whole set up! posting, reading, adding images, just talking to people! if you explain to me how to get a picture from my iMac to this forum post ill do it but other than that please allow me to just explain

Attach picture to your post and post.

Next right click on the attachment and select 'copy link location'; if that's not available in your browser, right click the link and open in a new window; copy the URL.

Next put below in your post

[img]url of image here[/img]

Agreed that it is not as straight forward as it could be.

Posting a link to the TFT that you use would be very useful.

well I literally tried to follow your instructions verbatim and still nothing. when I right click there is no “copy link location” when I’ve tried to add the URL that I could get on the image via the add picture URL tab the post would not load so here I compressed the image to a zip file and im trying to attach it that way, other than that here is the link for the TFT module that’s exactly like mine I found online.

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 1.19.18 AM.zip (999 KB)

In the PDF that you gave, there is example code for the TFT; you can look at the pins that are used in the code and figure out how to connect it.

//Edit

// The control pins for the LCD can be assigned to any digital or
// analog pins...but we'll use the analog pins as this allows us to
// double up the pins with the touch screen (see the TFT paint example).
#define LCD_CS A3 // Chip Select goes to Analog 3
#define LCD_CD A2 // Command/Data goes to Analog 2
#define LCD_WR A1 // LCD Write goes to Analog 1
#define LCD_RD A0 // LCD Read goes to Analog 0

#define LCD_RESET A4 // Can alternately just connect to Arduino's reset pin

// When using the BREAKOUT BOARD only, use these 8 data lines to the LCD:
// For the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, Diecimila, etc.:
//   D0 connects to digital pin 8  (Notice these are
//   D1 connects to digital pin 9   NOT in order!)
//   D2 connects to digital pin 2
//   D3 connects to digital pin 3
//   D4 connects to digital pin 4
//   D5 connects to digital pin 5
//   D6 connects to digital pin 6
//   D7 connects to digital pin 7
// For the Arduino Mega, use digital pins 22 through 29// (on the 2-row header at the end of the board).

And there seem to be examples; see the PDF. Not sure which library you need to install to get them.