Ozone gas sensor module

I have bought nodemcu. Looking for ozone sensor which I can connect to nodemcu directly and read ppm value. I am looking for sensor module. I have come across mq131 but there are many posts on Arduino forum where people are facing problem reading accurate ppm value from MQ 131. Please suggest ozone sensor module

Aamir12345:
I have bought nodemcu. Looking for ozone sensor which I can connect to nodemcu directly and read ppm value. I am looking for sensor module. I have come across mq131 but there are many posts on Arduino forum where people are facing problem reading accurate ppm value from MQ 131. Please suggest ozone sensor module

Before you get too far into searching for a sensor, do you have the means to calibrate the sensor to accurately read ozone at the ppm you want?

It would be very rare for an hobbyist to be able to do that, so the reports of inaccuracy must be questioned. Many gas sensors must be frequently calibrated before use.

Paul

Right. I don't have any means to calibrate the sensor. Please have a look at the forum link to get an idea of issues with MQ 131. I am just looking for ozone sensor module which can be easily connected to nodemcu.

If anyone's know please suggest an ozone sensor module that would work with nodemcu.

Thank You