P-Channel Mosfet suggestion

Can anyone suggest commonly available P-Channel mosfet? below are the requirments.

Low Rds(on) - doesn't matter
Drain to source switching volts - 5v
Drain to Source switching current - 50ma
10 volts is good.
Gate to source - logic level
To-92 package

I already have BS250 which is the only I know in TO-92 package but they are very costly 2$ for 5 of them on ebay.com

now I need to purchase 500 pieces of p-channel mosfet so please suggest any cheapest one that I can buy.

https://www.mouser.ca/Semiconductors/Discrete-Semiconductors/Transistors/MOSFET/_/N-ax1sf?P=1z0y3jsZ1z0y3dt&Ns=Pricing|0

SMD is much cheaper.
You can get 500 FDN340P mosfet (used in Arduinos) for about US$25 per 500 shipped to your door.
Leo..

What are your current requirements?

What voltage are you switching?

Current requirements are less than 50ma. switching voltage is 5V

A small-signal PNP transistor can switch that sort of current with >=2.5mA base current.
Assuming emitter is connected to Arduino’s 5volt rail.

Something like the BC327 could have <0.1volt saturation voltage at that current.
Post a diagram.
Leo…

Wawa:
A small-signal PNP transistor can switch that sort of current with >=2.5mA base current.
Assuming emitter is connected to Arduino’s 5volt rail.

Something like the BC327 could have <0.1volt saturation voltage at that current.
Post a diagram.
Leo…

I do not have much current to drive the PNP even 2ma is too much waste for me to drive the PNP. thats why i like to stick with P-Channel mosfet and switch it with voltage only. sorry the diagram is not there yet.

RS Components (if in your country) sells the BS250 for <= US$1 dollar if you buy 500.
Other big suppliers probably also sell them for about that price.
$2 for 5 seems a good price for an old component like that.
Leo…