P Channel Switch schematic

I need to switch the high side of my load from a 5Volt Arduino. Can someone tell me if this schematic would work.
The Load is also 5 volt, between 50-100 mA

When the load is off, I need the quiescent current to be just a few uA. I think this will work. but not sure. I don’t know the values for R1 & R2. I assume I need the N channel MOSFET to control the P channel. Are R1 & R2 both needed? Am I missing any other components?
Thanks! Here’s the datasheets:

The P channel MOSFET datasheet: PMV48XP

The N channel control MOSFET datasheet

Am I missing any other components?

In fact quite the opposite. You can get rid of the n-channel FET altogether.

If you get rid of the NFET then you don't need R2. R1 was never needed.

Well R1 is still needed at about 120R to limit the peak current from the Arduino pin when applying PWM and R2 is needed to keep the FET off during start up until the PWM kicks in.

And R1 andR2 keep the elephants away.

Grumpy_Mike:
In fact quite the opposite.
You can get rid of the n-channel FET altogether.

Is this correct? Is 10K a good value for R2? How do you figure out the quiescent current of this when it is off? For it to be off, I set the Arduino pin high, correct?
thanks!

10K is plenty to hold the p-channel MOSFET off until your sketch kicks in and the IO pin becomes active to drive the gate high & low. Look at the "leakage current" spec for the device to determine quiescent current to the load.

Looks like 1uA Max to me.

CrossRoads:
Looks like 1uA Max to me.

Thanks. I was just looking at that. I thought that must be it. There are 2 leakages drain leakage, and gate leakage. but the gate leakage is only 100 nA, which is only 1/10th of a uA.
Do I have the drain/source connected correctly? They always seem backwards to me.
Sure appreciate you taking the time to look at this.
Cheers.

Leakage currents are usually spec'd at max temperature and high voltage, typical leakages will be orders of magnitude less.

The circuit in #5 looks correct. If you had swapped Source & Drain, then the inherent diode that is shown would conduct all the time. This Fairchild Semiconductor article on Power Mosfets discusses the "parasitic diode" that occurs between Source and Drain.