PA system with an arduino uno

To start off, my experience with the arduino and the coding is close to none. Id apreciate any help i can get.

Here goes.

Im trying to make a pa system with an arduino uno, a pair of computer speakers, and a simple computer microphone. I need help with the coding. Ive tried looking for a possible answer to my dilema online but there i none. Ive seen projectsthat involve speakers and projects that involve microphones but i have not seen any that involve both. Need all the help i can get.

To start off, my experience with the arduino and the coding is close to none. Id apreciate any help i can get.

Start with spending a week on reading the reference section (1 day) and read and run the examples in the tutorial section (4 day) to get a feeling what an Arduino can do and how it is done. THat week will improve your knowledge tremendously.
The advantage will be that feedback you get here on the forum will be more easily understood by you as you share the same "basic knowledge". You will win back that week within a month.

You should clarify exactly what you mean by a PA system and what you want it to do.
A microphone, amplifier and speaker is a basic PA system and does not need a microprocessor.
From your post I am thinking that what your are trying to do is just talk into the microphone and have it amplified through the speaker?

Public Address or Personal Assistant?