paid wireless communication

i have 9 modules each contain a esp8266 and a nrf24 card. im starting to hate the nrf cards. i want to use esp's in a scenario that one of them is a master access point and the others are in client mode connecting to the master. i then want them to share data back and forth sort of how the nrf cards do but a lot more reliable. i also have a windows application that sends data to and from the master to the pc. i'd would be willing to pay for this code. is this possible can someone throw some ideas at me. will this work? i use the esp cards to communicate when nrf is not in rage which is all the time. i dont want to have to use a windows application to handlke the communication when the nrf cards are not in range. i dont want to use the nrf cards at all any more also need a price thankyou

id like to,
turn on all modules, 8 of the 9 should connect to the master, the ninth being the master. but at the same time i was to be able to connect the master to a home network wifi and be able to communicate with the master or slaves

"MQTT is an ISO standard publish-subscribe-based messaging protocol. It works on top of the TCP/IP protocol suite. It is designed for connections with remote locations where a "small code footprint" is required or the network bandwidth is limited."

Mosquito is open source and hence is my go to solution for mqtt.

Pm for consultation.

What about an mesh?