Pan /Tilt Servos following random paths within set perimeter

Hi all, I'm very new to all this: i have a R and D project I'm working on, what I'm after is a pan and tilt setup, panning near to 360 degrees and tilting around 90 degrees.

Then needed is the ability to set a perimeter boundary where the servos cannot move out of. preferably to be set by a smartphone app.

Then the ability for the servos to pan and tilt random up and down and side to side movements within the perimeter boundary. other option is for servos to follow a continuous loop from preset points. (Would need at least 30 preset points)

Is this something that can be achieved with an arduino? as I mentioned I'm an absolute novice with this stuff, may even be something already available for sale to do exactly this?

Look forward to your help
Cheers Charlie

Is this something that can be achieved with an arduino?

Yes, Arduino can very easily control a couple of servos. You will need separate power supplies for the Arduino and the servos.

may even be something already available for sale to do exactly this?

Google would probably know.

The 360° part may be the hardest as servos tend to do only 180°. A quick search for 360° servos turned up only continuous rotation versions, and those don't have the absolute position feedback which makes servos so convenient.