Parallel programmer of Arduino

Hi, I am going to implement the cheap parallel programmer. My question is, if I can compile the program in Arduino IDE into a HEX file and get it out, to burn with the programmer into Atmega168 (no bootloader)?

Where in which folder the HEX result sits? As I understand, the compiling and transferring in standard way happens in one step in the IDE right? So if I don't have the bootloader chip and can't use the "burn" button on IDE, I can't get the HEX generated at all right?

Please guide :D

My question is, if I can compile the program in Arduino IDE into a HEX file

If there are no syntax errors or missing include files, you should be able to get a HEX file generated.

Where in which folder the HEX result sits?

That depends on which version of the IDE you are using, and which operating system. With the later versions of the IDE that hide the HEX file, holding down the shift key when you press the compile button will result in verbose output. Somewhere in that output is the name of the path where the hex file is created. Some of the files in that path are deleted when the IDE closes, so you need to copy the hex file before it is deleted.

So if I don't have the bootloader chip and can't use the "burn" button on IDE, I can't get the HEX generated at all right?

The bootloader is software on the chip, not a separate chip. Without the bootloader, you can't automatically upload to the chip. That does not mean that you can't create a hex file.

Thank you for the answer, I'll try to keep shift down and compile, hope to get HEX out :)