Parsing Data from Aduino to Arduino using NRF24L01

I’m sorry I have a question about programming Arduino with NrF24L01 module, I want send a data from sensors Pressure Gauge and Infrared, I want to send the data that been received and transfer it from transmitter to receiver (both are NRF24L01 module) and from the receiver the data will displayed on LCD, the data that will be display is Height and Weight

I have get the data from the sensors and then I have to parsing the data of height and weight. And then I have to transmit the data that have been parsed to the receiver of the other arduino so it can be displayed to the LCDs. Can you help me to parsing the data ? How to programming it ?

Thank you

I have get the data from the sensors and then I have to parsing the data of height and weight.

Parsing is the process that is used to make sense of a stream of data. You do NOT parse anything on the sender.

Instead, you format the data on the sender so that it is easy for the receiver to parse.

If you have two values, 22 from the infrared sensor and 489 from the pressure sensor, you COULD send “The infrared sensor value was twenty two and the pressure sensor value was four hundred eight nine. Thank you!”. Or, you could send “<22, 489>”. One would be easy to parse. One would be a bitch. But, the great thing is that you get to choose.

PaulS:
If you have two values, 22 from the infrared sensor and 489 from the pressure sensor, you COULD send “The infrared sensor value was twenty two and the pressure sensor value was four hundred eight nine. Thank you!”. Or, you could send “<22, 489>”. One would be easy to parse. One would be a bitch. But, the great thing is that you get to choose.

Yeah I’ve thinking of it, can you help me how to code it ?

The nice thing about communicating using nRF24s is that there is no need to parse data - you can easily send and receive the data in its original form.

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

...R

My project requires the data should be in parsing, can you help me how to do it ? Or how can I send the data if example : I have the data of height = height_data and weight= weight_data from the transmitter to the receiver ?

My prohect requires the data shoul be in parsing

Why? What does that even mean?

Is it THAT difficult to check uyor spleling bfoere posting?

PaulS: Why? What does that even mean?

Is it THAT difficult to check uyor spleling bfoere posting?

sorry I'm in hurry

Calfarera: My project requires the data should be in parsing, can you help me how to do it ? Or how can I send the data if example : I have the data of height = height_data and weight= weight_data from the transmitter to the receiver ?

In the 30 minutes between me posting Reply #3 and you posting Reply #4 I doubt if you seriously studied or tried the examples in the link I gave you.

...R

Calfarera: sorry I'm in hurry

There is an old adage "more haste less speed". Think about it.

...R