Password and username verification!

Hello everyone! :)

I have a question! First of all I have been able to create communication between Arduino and server. My aim is to send data from the server with (username and password) to the Arduino. And in the Arduino verify if the data sent matches the (username and password) created in Arduino through array and arraylists. With what kind of CODE and arrays and arraylists is it possible to create some kind of, true and false, and send it back to the server?

Thanks!

My aim is to send data from the server with (username and password) to the Arduino. And in the Arduino verify if the data sent matches the (username and password) created in Arduino! What should I do?

What should I do?

Stop cross-posting.

Topics merged.

wizzkid: With what kind of CODE and arrays and arraylists is it possible to create some kind of, true and false, and send it back to the server?

You can use strcmp() to tell you whether a supplied username and password matched a single hard-coded value. If you want to support multiple predefined accounts then you could store the usernames and passwords in arrays and use a FOR loop to compare the received username+password against each predefined value, to find which (if any) it matches.

Thank you so much! Just what i needed XD XD