path planning

hello:).. I have no idea about path planing.. I have 6 different locations and I want to make my robot enable to reach them by itself.. Any ideas or methods to help me please??

Moderator edit: thread title corrected (I hope)

We need a detailed description of your current hardware and software. There is literally no information in your post other than you have a robot and you want it to move.

|500x500 i have these points and i want the robot to reach them one by one, start from pit area,I have arduino but I have no Idea what should I use in hardware and software the robot use differential driving method.. using l298

And how many centimetres/kilometres/light-years is, for example, the distance 2 to 4?

Please read reply #1

I'm talking about concept only :) and asking if anyone had an experience with these kinds of robots anw road width is 50cm and all distances in meters there are no obstacles near the road

these kinds of robots

Which kind of robot would that be?

Please read, and respond, to reply #1.

4 wheel car using differential driving method

Odometery? Positioning system?

I dont know I need suggestions

OK, imagine I blindfold you, put you in a wheelchair, and put a pair of ear-defenders on you. I place you at point 2 and tell you to go to point 4. (I'm assuming we have a communication method that defeats blindfolds and ear-defenders)

How would you do it?

I dont know I need suggestions

Yes, you do know that.

AWOL: OK, imagine I blindfold you, put you in a wheelchair, and put a pair of ear-defenders on you. I place you at point 2 and tell you to go to point 4. (I'm assuming we have a communication method that defeats blindfolds and ear-defenders)

How would you do it?

Be sure to spin him/her around a few times, until he/she is dizzy.

PaulS: Be sure to spin him/her around a few times, until he/she is dizzy.

I was going to suggest that, but couldn't think of an appropriate robotic analogy, but I guess disorientation is as good as any.

What kind of motors does your robot use? How does your robot know where it is? What sensors does it have onboard? How does it remember where each point is? How do you tell it which point to go to?

Break the project into small pieces, get the robot working to a basic capacity, then add more features.

SamIAm93: What kind of motors does your robot use? How does your robot know where it is? What sensors does it have onboard? How does it remember where each point is? How do you tell it which point to go to?

Break the project into small pieces, get the robot working to a basic capacity, then add more features.

6V dc motor no sensors I need path planinhg I have arduino mega

no sensors I need path planinhg

Have another look at reply #9