patient management system

Hi all i would let to get advance on how to build a patient management system that will monitor heart beat rate, ECG and blood pressure and will be monitored over the web using a browser. thanks all

What sensors will you be using to monitor heart beat rate, ECG and blood pressure?

boynicho: Hi all i would let to get advance on how to build a patient management system that will monitor heart beat rate, ECG and blood pressure and will be monitored over the web using a browser. thanks all

Ummm, I would imagine in this day and age, that you would need to go with something that is approved for use in the health industry, even if it is just monitoring and not actually doing something like giving medicine. I didn't think the Arduinos had such a classification (but I could be wrong). All you need is one lawyer trying to make a name for himself to find you are using parts that aren't rated for the use.

In terms of the system, you have two different parts, the monitors, and the web browser. It probably is better to put a web browser on something like a PC, and let the Arduinos just do the measuring, and moving the results to the PC, rather than trying to serve the data themselves.