Patriots win!

SuperBowl win #4! Go team :grin:

I think it comes down to the music played when the teams entered the field setting the tone of the game - Rock & Roll for the Pats, vs that lame repetitive Symphony song the Seahawks played.

Naw. They won because Bryan Stork had one of these stashed in his uniform...

:smiling_imp:

needle.jpg

The last few minutes were sure entertaining. I thought a riot was going to break out.

Sure was! We thought for sure the game was over after that flat on the back on the ground catch. And then the decision to pass vs just pound it over the line. Then several penalties to help the Pats get away from the goal line. What a finish!
And today we have another 12" of snow falling ...

what did they win ?
sorry im in the uk we cant watch without dollars ?
or supplying my email , bank details , and inside trouser measurement.
or wait for the pigeon to arrive.

12" more of snow!

Time to move West only 10" here (until Feb. and March are over)

Boardburner2:
what did they win ?

Super Bowl. They are now "world champions". Oh, the irony.

At the end of the regular season there is a single elimination tournament in each of the two conferences (NFC and AFC). The winner from each division plays in the Super Bowl.

sorry im in the uk we cant watch without dollars ?

WTF? The NFL has made public claims they are trying to raise interest in other countries. Charging money to watch games is a rather stupid move.

Yes you can.

Have to register though and I could not get past that bit.

Maybe servers were overloaded though.

Sky had it but I don't have the right subscription package.

Hi, I had to work, damn Yankees(pun intended, I know wrong sport), don't know when to put anything on the telly.

Tom..... :slight_smile:

Boardburner2:
Yes you can.

Have to register though and I could not get past that bit.

Maybe servers were overloaded though.

Sky had it but I don't have the right subscription package.

One of the UK cable channels is starting to show American football, starting sometime this week. As I'm not the slightest bit interested, I didn't make a note of which channel or the day it's on. If I remember correctly, it's on at 10:30PM on a weekday.
You might find it on Freeview.