Payment QUESTION

Hello to those one who decided to collect payments for downloading Arduino software.

I made contribution twice, but did not get downloaded any software!

Please solve the problem. I will not pay anymore, If I don't get software being downloaded or get my money back!

Otherwise it is just stealing money in daytime..

Best regards!

Hello again! Sorry Guys for disturbing! Somehow it takes a long time to load to download the software!

PROBLEM IS SOLVED

For what it's worth, the download from here is reasonable (~four minutes). I suspect the problem is between you and the Arduino internet service provider.

I have made substantial payments, and the soccer world cup has not yet been played in my back yard.

Probably a good thing - those games are hard on the local infrastructure! Not to mention the constant vuvuzela blowing ...

JohnLincoln: I have made substantial payments, and the soccer world cup has not yet been played in my back yard.

Hopefully once FIFA have got their persistent Blatter infection cleared up, you should be able to enjoy football once again.

Was it not apparent that you do not need to donate in order to download? If that's not clear to everyone seeing that page, it really should be - it'd be a definite turnoff for a new Arduino person to think they needed to pay to download it.

There's a "download without donating" button - it's a donation, not a "donation".

JohnLincoln: I have made substantial payments, and the soccer world cup has not yet been played in my back yard.

Weird - you must've been out-bid.

Seriously though, there is no charge to download the Arduino IDE.

However I always buy genuine Arduino products, so that a percentage of the profit goes towards the development of new products, new software, etc., and of course the upkeep of this site.

I always buy non-genuine boards, and donate money periodically.