PC Adressable LED strip controller

I want to make a controller for my adressable led strip, so i could control it from my pc, set sequences (For music, kinda mini lightshow), etc.

Do you know any Windows LED strip control software for which i can make a controller with arduino?

If you want to skip the Arduino part you might look at FadeCandy or Pixelblaze. I'm sure there are other similar products, those are just the ones I'm aware of.

OctoWS2811 library has a sketch that allows you to stream video from your computer to the LEDs, which could be considered PC control.

You don't have to do it this way, but the industry standard for stage lighting is [u]DMX512[/u].

A typical lighting setup has one or more DMX controlled lights and a DMX controller. The controller can be manual with switches & faders or it can be programmable or the controller can be software running on a computer with a DMX interface.

You can buy (or build) a DMX shield for the Arduino which can be used to make a controller or a DMX controlled light. (If you want to use a computer, I'd recommend buying a USB-to-DMX interface and building the lighting-side.)

I want to make a controller for my adressable led strip, so i could control it from my pc, set sequences (For music, kinda mini lightshow), etc.

It depends on what you want to do, but typically you'd build something that reacts to the sound (or to the sound signal) rather than programming-in some kind of "set sequence".

If you're doing something like a stage show with the same exact songs and the same exact lighting every night, then you'd want a hard-programmed sequence. Otherwise, its better to program it once and allow it to react.

You can build (or buy) a DMX controller that reacts to sound, but I'd only use DMX if you wanted to hard-code your effects or if you wanted to use some DMX lighting as part of your set-up. The BIG advantage is that you can use a regular computer and programmable DMX software... You don't have to re-write your software if you want to change something in the lighting...

I've done several sound-activated effects and I've never used DMX. But, I was thinking about building a sound-activated DMX controller to work with moving-head lights because it looks like it's cheaper to buy a moving-head light than build one.