PC board

Can some explain to me the connection on a PC board because I have no idea which solder holes are connected to each other so i don't know wether it would work with my home made pro mini shield.

So yeah... Thanks in advance ;) :D 8) :-X :'( :fearful: :sob: :'( :roll_eyes: :smiling_imp: :roll_eyes: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :blush: :grin: :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :grin: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :relaxed: :astonished:

What PC board?

You can check connections with a multimeter (in resistance/Ohms mode). If there's a direct connection the resistance is (nearly) zero Ohms.

What home made pro mini shield?

Ok then and btw im making a homemade GPS watch shield......

Ghostbusters: Ok then and btw im making a homemade GPS watch shield......

We have no idea what PC board you are asking about, or what the shield you're talking about is - if you want help, you need to tell us what (with pictures and/or link to product page) PC board, and what (with pictures and/or diagrams and/or schematics) that shield is...

If you think you're asking a question that doesn't depend on the specifics of the board and shield in question - you have not communicated that question clearly.