PC Performance Monitor

I am looking for a way for my Arduino to access and display my PC's performance. I have a program ready for the display using an LCD. But I don't know of a way to access the performance information and for my Arduino to access it.

I am looking for information such as; RAM Usage, CPU performance, Storage usage, etc.

You could possibly achieve this by writing a small monitor using powershell on the pc and get the Arduino to talk to it over a serial connection.
I once developed a project, a telephone caller id system, which contains an example of interfacing powershell to an Arduino : https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=642458.0 which may help you to get started.

meachamalex:
I am looking for a way for my Arduino to access and display my PC's performance. I have a program ready for the display using an LCD. But I don't know of a way to access the performance information and for my Arduino to access it.

I am looking for information such as; RAM Usage, CPU performance, Storage usage, etc.

If you have WIN 10, the resource manager computes all that stuff on the fly and if you want it to send stuff to the serial port, you need to get the source for that program and pick out the functions you want and include them in a program you write.

Paul