I want to build a dehumidification cabinet for my guitars and need advice on what parts to get.
Known parts list (have or will get):
- Arduino Mega
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Peltier cooler
- Ventilation fan (for inside cabinet)
- LCD display
- Buttons to set desired humidity
- Water container
- Wooden cabinet
- A suitable power supply along with whatever components are needed to get the right voltage and current to peltier cooler and case fan. The peltier cooler I'm looking at calls for a max voltage input of 29.8 VDC and a max current of 6A (4.2A recommended). The fan is a standard 12 VDC PC case fan.
- A way to control the peltier cooler's temperature so condensation occurs without frosting over.
- A component to turn the peltier cooler on and off so my sketch can maintain humidity at desired level.
- A component to turn the ventilation fan on and off according to need.
- A sensor to prevent the water container from overflowing.