Perform task for a delay without using delay function.

Hello guys,
I am facing difficulty in performing a task once for a delay without using delay function. I am making a water level indication system which will indicate that the tank is empty. I want that if the tank is empty a RED LED turns on and a buzzer goes on only for 1 minute then turns off. Can anyone help me here???

Yes, we can help, many of us are able to help you with that. Hope that answers your question.

Why do you not want to use the delay function. There seems no reason to avoid it if that is all you want to do.

ABDUL_AHAD_IDREESI:
Hello guys,
I am facing difficulty in performing a task once for a delay without using delay function. I am making a water level indication system which will indicate that the tank is empty. I want that if the tank is empty a RED LED turns on and a buzzer goes on only for 1 minute then turns off. Can anyone help me here???

You might have better luck with helpful responses after you read “How to use this forum
Specifically about asking good questions, posting code, and adding a drawing/schematic/picture of your circuit.

Take a look at Using millis() for timing. A beginners guide, Several things at the same time and look at the BlinkWithoutDelay example in the IDE.