Photography - From buttons to keypad

Hi, I am asking for help if possible. I wish to run a photograpy sketch writen for use with buttons and I would prefer to use a keypad the sketch is called High Speed. It looks a great program and I have tried to change the code without success as my skills a limited. Is anybody able to help. The sketch is to large to post but is located here:

http://www.mrossphoto.com/PHSPT/Precision_High_Speed_Photography_Trigger_v2_3.pde

Thanks. Bill

You're probably better off just sticking with the buttons than spending the time needed to hack into that spaghetti. I'm not kidding. With a proper rewrite it might fit and run on an UNO but you'd have to REALLY WANT TO.

What's you time worth? Does the code as is work? If yes then it will be quicker and easier BY FAR to get and wire up a few buttons.

I wish to run a photograpy sketch writen for use with buttons and I would prefer to use a keypad

Which Arduino board are you using ?

Hi, Not sure if my reply got posted. i have installed the sketch onto a mega 2560 without any problems, the wiring is not a problem its just that I would prefer to use a keypad. I am new to to Arduino and just feels like I'm trying to learn Arabic from a French man who does no speak english so any help will be gratefully received Regards.