Picaxe ir communication

Hi, can any one tell me how can i communicate with picaxe via infrared. I want to send data from arduino to picaxe. I have searched in Google . It seems like no one ever did this. Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks

This looks worth a read :

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/ir-communication/all

sufiansiddiquee:
Hi, can any one tell me how can i communicate with picaxe via infrared.

I suspect the sending from Arduino via infra red is covered in several tutorials.

As for how to recieve IR with a PICAXE you should ask in the PICAXE support forums;

Hi, and thanks hammy it was really helpfull. @ srnet, i did try in picaxe forum, but it seems like they are less knowledgeable then you. They said ask arduino forum. Thanks for your reply anyway.

sufiansiddiquee: Hi, and thanks hammy it was really helpfull. @ srnet, i did try in picaxe forum, but it seems like they are less knowledgeable then you. They said ask arduino forum. Thanks for your reply anyway.

I think your chance of getting help with the PICAXE programming side of your project in here are very slim indeed.

The PICXAXE basic language is completly and uterly different to Arduino C++, the hardware is very different too.