Picaxe serin from Arduino serial

I'm looking something wireless (434Mhz) Arduino send to receive of Picaxe like like serin 3, N600, ("ABC"), b1, how about Arduino possible send to Pixace? Anyone knows what libraries? I think NewSoftSerial can send to Picaxe?

I'm looking something wireless (434Mhz) Arduino send to receive of Picaxe like like serin 3, N600, ("ABC"), b1, how about Arduino possible send to Pixace? Anyone knows what libraries? I think something libraries name is NewSoftSerial can send to Picaxe?

Lots of picaxe chip have I2C and SPI so you could use those interface to talk to arduino.

What's wrong with hardwareSerial? Or does PicAxe invert the signals?

vrooms23: I'm looking something wireless (434Mhz) Arduino send to receive of Picaxe like like serin 3, N600, ("ABC"), b1, how about Arduino possible send to Pixace? Anyone knows what libraries? I think something libraries name is NewSoftSerial can send to Picaxe?

I can't speak to the wireless part, but if the picaxe uses TTL serial protocol, then the arduino and pixaxe can probably communicate using standard baud rates.

zoomkat:

vrooms23: I'm looking something wireless (434Mhz) Arduino send to receive of Picaxe like like serin 3, N600, ("ABC"), b1, how about Arduino possible send to Pixace? Anyone knows what libraries? I think something libraries name is NewSoftSerial can send to Picaxe?

I can't speak to the wireless part, but if the picaxe uses TTL serial protocol, then the arduino and pixaxe can probably communicate using standard baud rates.

Sorry - what are you trying to say ? Do you want to implement a 433/4 Mhz wireless link between an Arduino and a PICAXE ? If so you will need to find modules that are supported in both environments - the Hope RF stuff springs to mind.

Craig

Sorry, I mean only just code for security relay etc like switch turn on and off when wireless Arduino send to Picaxe correct words are pass and then get variable only like code, but not mean for communicate get word/message, show same example;

b1=127 serout 1, N600, ("ABC", b1)

to

serin 3, N600, ("ABC"), b1 if b1=127 then ......

What about Arduino can use serial send to picaxe? thought libraries name NewSoftSerial can send to Picaxe for get variable only as same Picaxe to Picaxe.

I don't really understand your question. Arduino can send serial to anything.

Ok, how put serial 600,N,8,1 for send to PICAXE, I will try do that for PICAXE from Arduino I'm learn.

Serial.begin(600); // 8N1 is the default

Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

Threads merged.