Picking daytime data from computer

Hi, I would like to include in my project some kind of calendar, I will reserve; on my 4x20 OLED; 1 line for time and the actual day, which will be display like this format : HH:MM_DAY ( for exemple : 10:23_20March ); And so , i can't have the component to include the watch in my arduino Uno, So I would like to know if it's possible to take the windows informations clock ( yes, the one just à the bottom right :P ) , and include them into variable to finally display them on my screen. Is it possible ? Please answer fast, my project must be finished until the 13th April. Thanks;

You could write a program in Processing to send date/time information over a serial link to the Uno then to the screen.

Simply write a software App in Visual c++ or c# or basic or java or python or using QT environment whatever suits you well and send it over the serial port to the Arduino thats it, it should be easy to code.

Please answer fast, my project must be finished until the 13th April.

well we aren't obliged to solve your problem its an voluntary act that we are indulging in for free!