Picture to LED Display

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way of maybe displaying pictures wich you import from your PC to a LED Display. Problem i have is that it has to go quickly with this one i need it to be inport picture in a software, software deforms the pixels and sends it to the arduino wich then draws it on the LED Display. (it all has to go automatticly)

I do know that im not that good of a programmer yet and that this is kinda high aimed but i am a student and this would be part of my end work and i was just wondering if this would be possible and how to create a sytem like this.

Kind Regards Jivec

(If i posted this in the wron place im sorry this is my first post ever on this forum, also sorry for grammar/voc mistakes i made this in a hurry)

What size LED display?

PaulS: What size LED display?

I want to use a LED matrix like this one: https://www.google.be/search?q=led+grid&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=923&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBjM3iweHPAhWGOsAKHT0UATkQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#tbm=isch&q=dot+matrix+led&imgrc=Yj9f8rnANrOzvM%3A

I know this picture will be of bad quality(maybe i could add 2/4 togetter to get more pixels. Buts its more about the code and if it works or not. Its still our first year coding and we dont need to make a to difficault thing (to detailed)

Thanks for helping anyways.

Kind regards Jivec