Pin 2 (int.0) used for LCD, and AttachInterrupt(); Arduino DAQ project

Hello Reader,

I am new in to the Arduino programming and this is my first project. I am trying to build a Arduino-DAQ (data-aquisition) device. The device must have a few capabilities, use an intterupt and sleep function, write to and LCD and save data on an SD card.

more info (http://www.reddit.com/r/AskElectronics/comments/2p7dyf/arduinodaq_dataacquisition_with_preanalog_filter/)

I have noticed that the digital pin 2 is both used as an interrupt and also as an interrupt for the LCD.

The question is then, can an other ditigal pin be used to as an interrupt trigger, or can the LCD be set up on other pins than digital pin 2 and 3.

If this is possible an example would be very helpfull since i am new to this programming enviroment.

or could maybe one of the analog pins be configured as a trigger interrupt, on the atmega all pins can be configured as a interrupt if i am correct.

Could this possibly be done by a bit manipulations like i have seen with PRR = 0x80 something like this?

The question is then, can an other ditigal pin be used to as an interrupt trigger, or can the LCD be set up on other pins than digital pin 2 and 3.

Please post your program here and a link to the LCD display being used. What Arduino board are you using ? It sounds like a Uno but you don't say. Some other boards have vastly more external interrupt pins available and you could also consider using pin change interrupts even on the Uno.