Pin interfacing with visual c++

My motto, is to control various output from different sensors connected to different pin of arduino.

So as my windows form apllication (made in C++.NET), can respond accordingly, to the output recieved from various pins seprately.

i.e if i'm using 6 different ultrasonic sensor,placed on different side of the robot, such that,my windows form can respond that infront of which sensor there is an obstruction.

i.e i want to differentiate b/w digital,ADC,analog pins so as to communicate with visual c++ application(as speifed above).

So plz let me know, how can i define/declare the information of the io pins of arduino, in VC++ app, such that specific pin, provides specific response.

Plz provide me with some header, or library which i can import in VC++ so as to interface with arduino in such a manner(as defined above).

plz,plz,plz help......

Plz provide me with some header, or library which i can import in VC++ so as to interface with arduino in such a manner(as defined above).

Unless you have the counterpart library on the Arduino, it will do no good.

You know what you want the C++ application to ask the Arduino about. Make a list of the things you’d like to do.
Read digital pin 0
Read digital pin 1
Set digital pin 0 HIGH
Set digital pin 0 LOW
Read analog pin 0
Read analog pin 1
Set digital pin 3 180

Pretty soon, you will see that there is a finite list, and that there is a patter, There are R(ead) and S(et) commands. There are pin numbers, and there are values. So develop your own protocol. A command might be in the form <R,T,N> (R(ead), Type (A/D), N(umber)) or <S,N,V> (S(et), N(umber), V(alue)).

This protocol is easy to implement on both ends.

Firmata ?

Firmata ?

I'm trying to use this, i hv uploaded it on the arduino.

Now tell me how to communicate with visual c++ with firmata uploaded on the board. How to implement those function. Firmata website has no such example for communicating with c++ and i dont understand c# and VB.

So, plz help me.....

http://firmata.org/wiki/Main_Page

Sorry, haven't compiled a pc-based firmata program myself, but there are precompiled test programs on the main page...

HTH