PIN LAYOUT ON NANO

I have a clone andPWM is on these pins but on the board they are A1-A10 for ex. analog and D1-D10 for ex. PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11 pins, but on the board what is that??? PLEASE HELP

Willyboielectro:
on the board they are ... but on the board what is that???

I don't understand the question. Can you explain it more clearly?

Who knows? There are only 8 analog inputs.
Write yourself a simple sketch to toggle all the outputs, see what is actuall what.
Use and LED/resistor to monitor:

byte pinX = 2; // use 2-19, not 0/1
void setup(){
pinMode (pinX, OUTPUT);
}
void loop(){
digitalWrite (pinX, HIGH);
delay (100);
digitalWrite (pinX, LOW);
delay (100);
}

change pinX from 2 to 19 to find D2 to D19.
A0 to A5 are D14 to D19
A6, A7 are analog input only; put a voltage on them and do analogReads to see which is which.

Would the chart in the linked web site help answer your question?

the NANO (if it is a nano) has 2 addtioanl ADC pins. and the digial pins are shifted slightly.

the NANO pins are labeled exactly as the UNO with ~ or some such showing PWM

but, the NANO is not a pro-mini or a mini or whatever. google arduion nano pinout and look at the diagrams to verfy your package and the pin connections.

From PighiXXX

Well I ask, because I ran blink sketch thru on board LED. L on pin 13 ran sketch fine. Sketch was basic blink example. So I decided to move on to my next project. 4 relay module with 6 connections VCC In1 In2 In3 IN4 GND and I found this code // Basic 4 Relay board connection
// Each relay is turned on for 2 seconds and then off.
// You can here them click as there state changes from off to on and on to
// off.
// You will also see the corresponding Red LED on the 4 Relay board
// light up when the relay is on.

// define names for the 4 Digital pins On the Arduino D7-pin 10,D-8 pin 11,D-9 pin 12,D-10 pin 13
// These data pins link to 4 Relay board pins IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4

#define RELAY1 10
#define RELAY2 11
#define RELAY3 12
#define RELAY4 13

void setup()
{
// Initialise the Arduino data pins for OUTPUT
pinMode(RELAY1, OUTPUT);
pinMode(RELAY2, OUTPUT);
pinMode(RELAY3, OUTPUT);
pinMode(RELAY4, OUTPUT);
}

void loop()
{
digitalWrite(RELAY1,LOW); // Turns ON Relays 1
delay(200); // Wait 2 seconds
digitalWrite(RELAY1,HIGH); // Turns Relay Off

digitalWrite(RELAY2,LOW); // Turns ON Relays 2
digitalWrite(RELAY2,HIGH); // Turns Relay Off

digitalWrite(RELAY3,LOW); // Turns ON Relays 3
digitalWrite(RELAY3,HIGH); // Turns Relay Off

digitalWrite(RELAY4,LOW); // Turns ON Relays 4
digitalWrite(RELAY4,HIGH); // Turns Relay Off
}

Ran it(the sketch) on designated pins and different pins and can only get the 4th relay In4 to trigger or 1st relay In1 when I flipped the jumper,The other 3 would not. I have 4 pin female connectors, breadboard didn’t come in my packag . I am sure the code looks good (right)? I got blink sketch to work. But I really dont know how to check if pins are working properly or at all. I connected the relays(the module) to digital pins 10,11,12,13 which on the board(Nano) pin layout is D7-D10 and many others trying desperatly to figure out what is wrong. The digital pins on the board read D0-D13 D 1 and D0 are Tx and Rx. I am using a previous Driver, it was the only one I could get to work, BUT I DONT THINK IT WOULD MATTER?? AM I just ignorant??? Seems pretty straight forward 6 connections (children do this). IS it my pins??? Nano broken?? I am getting discouraged and really love Electronics PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! =( I WILL NAME A CHILD AFTER YOU :cold_sweat:

Willyboielectro:
But I really dont know how to check if pins are working properly or at all. I connected the relays(the module) to digital pins 10,11,12,13 which on the board(Nano) pin layout is D7-D10 and many others trying desperatly to figure out what is wrong.

If your problem is that you need to work out the relationship between pin numbers in the code and physical pins on the board then follow the advice in Reply #2.

Well that Nano drawing is pretty but seems to missing some stuff?

Doesn't show arduino D0 or D1 names, nor arduino A0 to A7 names. And the Arduino digital names it does show are not prefixed with D. So still needs a little work in my opinion.

PighiXXX' main site is offline at present, has been for some weeks, but says it is "99% recovered" or whatever.

So - you get what you get ...

Even so, it is a superb repository of very useful information.

Well TY for your help Paul _B even though the site is down you saved me! SO TY O'SO MUCH

RETROLEFTY THE NANO DRAWING YOU ARE REFERRING TO DOES HAVE ALL THE PARTS YOU MUST SCROLL OVER TO SEE IT LOL 8)