Pinball Drop Targets reset

Hello!!! I’m trying to bring back some life back into a Recel Mr Doom pinball from 1979. I only have the populated playfield to work with. I’ve got the lights, flippers, sling shots and pop bumpers working with the Arduino but not sure how the deal with the drop targets!

It has 2 banks of 3 drop targets. Each bank needs to reset once all 3 have been hit. The switches are looped so if I hit any one of the 3 switches it shows as the same switch.

How can I code it so the solenoid kicks them back up once the 3 switches have been hit. I’m very new to this and just getting started with the coding. any help would be excellent. cheers D

The switches are looped so if I hit any one of the 3 switches it shows as the same switch.

Then how do you plan to know when all three switches have been it? Just counting won't tell you anything, since it could have been the same switch hit three times.

I'm using the origianl wire loom for most of the switches and lights but think with the drop targets i'll wire straight to a Arduino inputs, it's and extra 6 switches but its an easy option for me, I could build a switch register with some different resistors.

Two decisions are required for drop targets:
When is any one hit, for score count?
When are all of a row down?

Dunno how the latter is implemented in the original pinball. An Arduino can do all that with direct access to each target sensor.

THERE'S 3 IN A BANK WITH A SWITCH ON EACH. THEY COULD BE HIT DOWN IN ANY ORDER WITH A SCORE FOR EACH HIT. IT'S JUST THE RESET CODE. i FOUND THIS CODE BUT NOT SURE

if (digitalRead (SWITCH_D1 == HIGH) && digitalRead (SWITCH_D2 == HIGH) && digitalRead (SWITCH_D3 == HIGH))
{
digitalWrite(LED_D1, LOW);
digitalWrite(LED_D2, LOW);
digitalWrite(LED_D3, LOW);