PIR sensor always triggring high!

hi, i was chanching my sensors tx and rx coz it tooked around 4 seconds to get high! it has potentiometer for controlling it i changed it a bit and it keep trigging high! tryed changing to everyposition !!

I think we need a part number for the PIR (and maybe a link to the spec sheet) so we can see how it's supposed to be wired and a schematic of how you wired it up (or at least a description of how you wired it).

How are you checking for high/low? Is there any software involved, or are you checking with a multimeter?

DVDdoug:
I think we need a part number for the PIR (and maybe a link to the spec sheet) so we can see how it's supposed to be wired and a schematic of how you wired it up (or at least a description of how you wired it).

How are you checking for high/low? Is there any software involved, or are you checking with a multimeter?

Sorry for no info i just wanted to go to bed was sleepy :wink: i wire like vcc to + gnd to gnd and out to pin 7 model is : dsn-FIR800 and using simple Serial.println(digitalRead(7));