PIR sensor problem

I am new to Arduino, I am trying to use PIR sensor and relay to switch the light bulb ON when the motion is detected by PIR.

The problem is the PIR, relay and the light bulb works fine when controlled with Arduino (UNO) program i.e. the bulb switch ON and OFF wrt the movement. However, when I am not using Arduino program and connecting the Output of PIR to input of Relay directly, it always keeps the bulb ON, that means the output of PIR is always HIGH and that keeps relay to LOW.

I have connected both the devices with Arduino for power supply i.e. 5v and GND through breadboard. My connections are shown in attached.

Can anybody advise?

PIR connect.JPG

The problem is the PIR, relay and the light bulb works fine when controlled with Arduino (UNO) program i.e. the bulb switch ON and OFF wrt the movement. However, when I am not using Arduino program and connecting the Output of PIR to input of Relay directly, it always keeps the bulb ON, that means the output of PIR is always HIGH and that keeps relay to LOW.

I don't think your conclusion is allowed here. There may be many other problems that result in this. To appraise the setup we need the specs of the used components. Please post links to the details of the used hardware.

Ard-starter:
Output of PIR to input of Relay directly, it always keeps the bulb ON, that means the output of PIR is always HIGH and that keeps relay to LOW.

Are you sure about that? As in: does your multimeter agree with this assessment?

You leave out lots of other information:
Is your relay module active high or active low?
Is the PIR sensor open collector or driven high/low?
Is the PIR output active high or active low?
What is the output voltage of the PIR signal?
What is the required input voltage of your relay signal?
How is everything powered? Shared grounds?