Pixels library highlights:
- supports the basic graphics primitives
- antialiasing (optional)
- uses converted TTF fonts for a text output
- draws raw and compressed RGB565 bitmaps
- smooth hardware scrolling
- communication interfaces: software SPI (8 bit, 9 bit), hardware SPI (8 bit, 9 bit), PPI8, PPI16
- native for Pixelmeister
Currently supported device controllers: HX8340, HX8352, ILI9163 (Arduino Robot LCD), ILI9325, ILI9341, ILI9481, S6D0164, S6D1121, SSD1289, ST7735.
If your controller is not listed, there is a device driver template to port the library for a new device in few simple steps.