Pizza

Did you know the volume of a pizza with radius z and height a is pi*z*z*a?

yes,

http://www.zazzle.nl/pizza_volume_mathematical_formula_pi_z_z_a_tshirt-235051690814218946

Well cut off me legs and call me shorty. There has got to be a conspiracy theory around about that.

Rob

Hi, well well well.

I thought in mathematics it would be;

pi* r * r *th = pirrth place in Australia.

Ex pizza delivery guy.

Tom... :)

Want to stuff a GPS up, give it to a pizza delivery guy, he/she knows better on how to get from A to B. Recalculating Recalculating Recalculating......etc etc etc

Good point there Tom: perhaps the GPS makers should talk to the pizza guys to understand what mental algorithm the pizza guys use when figuring out the best way to a punter.

On a note related to that, this might become an interesting discussion in AI navigation strategies.

robtillaart: yes,

http://www.zazzle.nl/pizza_volume_mathematical_formula_pi_z_z_a_tshirt-235051690814218946

I need to get me one a them.

The Dali Lama goes into a pizza joint. "Make me one with everything."

Henry_Best: The Dali Lama goes into a pizza joint. "Make me one with everything."

Ta-daaaa...

If he was Spanish, would that be "Make me Juan..."

:~ (Completely) lost . . . .

"Make me Juan..."

Groan :)

vffgaston:

:~ (Completely) lost . . . .

Well you pronounce "Juan" more or less the way we say "one".

(I trained a lot of Spanish guys in London many years ago: the pronounced my name more or less as "Xim" 8) )

Buehhh . . . (Popular spanish for -more or less- let it go . . . .)

There's a spanish joke exactly on the subject . . . (one pronnounced like Juan). It has to be told with -heavy- adalusian accent. I will make an -approximate- phonetics transcription:

"-y tuh, ¿como dijihteh que teh llamabah? . . . . -oneh . . . . .-¡¡ojtiah!!, como mih cuñaoh!!"

(On the other hand "make me juan" means what i suspect?) :blush:

Regards

P.D. No, the joke is . . .: "-oyeh, ¿como se dishe unoh en inglé? . . . . -oneh . . . . .-¡¡ojtiah!!, como mih cuñaoh!!"