Planning Arduino Sketch

hi all
As you see in attach picture there is bill acceptor + Arduino Board + relay,s Board and another Attach Arduino sketch , That I try it .
I do not know how i can Add some options for my Sketch and need help please
Can you design Arduino sketch for me from A TO Z . or help for Add some options ?
I will explain to you what I want .
there is bill acceptor + Arduino Board + relay,s Board .
I have a massage chair works by remote control and I want to put a plan of action for the remote
control work automatically Without intervention of any person .
the relay,s board connecting to the remote control as following >> relay 1 connecting to ON - OFF
remote control button = Relay 2 To Start Music button = Relay 3 To Move Back button = Relay 8 To spotlight , Installation over a massage chair .

As you know the bill acceptor I can programing if I Insert 5 Value currency give out 1 pulse and Insert 10 Value currency give out 2 pulse or any pulse number I need .
so I need this Following >>>>

If I Insert 5 Value currency give out 1 pulse to Arduino Board , Arduino Board start Relay number 1
To give 1 pulse , At the same time Relay number 8 ON ( massage chair ON ) , after 5 Minutes later the Relay number 1 give again 1 pulse At the same time Relay number 8 OFF ( massage chair OFF ).
now if I Insert 10 Value currency give out 2 pulse to Arduino Board , Arduino Board start Relay
number 1 To give 1 pulse At the same time Relay number 8 ON , ( massage chair On ) ,
( Notice : After 5 minutes should Relay number 1 not give pulse , Because That the entered value is
10 ) after 5:20 Minutes later relay number 2 give 1 pulse , after 5 Seconds relay number 3 ON for 10
Seconds only , after 4:25 Minutes later relay number 1 give 1 pulse , At the same time Relay
number 8 OFF ( massage chair OFF ) . If you calculated whole time ago Will be there total is 10
Minutes 5:20 + 5 Seconds + 10 Seconds + 4:25 = 10 Minutes .

Notice : Of course The time between the relays is not accurate.
I mean, maybe I need to change the time between the relays at any later , for example for 5 Value currency I need 3 minutes only and 10 Value currency 9 or 8 minutes .

Notice : I want to install digit display or lcd display To Showing the remaining time to the customer .
thanks

mutea_relay.ino (2.37 KB)

Some idea of how much you are prepared to pay for the sketch might be in order?

Your requirements are confusing and incomplete. You don’t give descriptions of all the relay functions and you confuse some of them. e.g., is Relay 8 massage chair on/off or spotlight on/off?

If the acceptor provides 4 pulses, what should the individual timings be?

Is there a maximum amount of time allowed?

What if the person in the chair needs to shut it off right away? Is there an override? Do they lose their money?

This is probably a very simple program to write, but if I were to take it on, I predict spending hours in understanding/documenting/confirming your requirements and about 30 minutes of actual coding and testing.

I actually started trying to write your requirements down to help anyone who wanted to do this but I gave up!!

dannable:
Some idea of how much you are prepared to pay for the sketch might be in order?

I generally believe that to be the responsibility of the bidder. Figure out how much you want to be paid to make something, then bid that. If it's too high, then you lose. If it's within their budget, both of you win!