Plastic base plate for uno R3

I´m new to Arduino and i´ve noticed, that my Uno R3 came on a plastic base plate.
The case is that i´d like to print myself a case for the board, but all the cases, that i find are without the base.
Does anybody know where I can find the schematics for the base or a stl file for a case with the base?

Thanks in advance for the help :smiley:

Why do you need the base plate when the Uno is in the case?

It came i a carton box, and attached on the the base plate, but as I would like to transport it, without risking it getting damaged, I would like to 3D print a case for the board. But I can´t find the dimensions for the plastic base witch it is attached to, so my question is if anyone know where i can find those, since i can´t find them myself, or if one have a STL file of a case, which have room for the base plate?

If it's only for transport, just look around for a suitably sized cardboard box or tupperware. I'm guessing the Arduino came in a perfect box. No need to waste a bunch of time and plastic 3D printing something.

Hamberg: But I can´t find the dimensions for the plastic base witch it is attached to,

Why not measure it?

...R

If you really need one may I suggest you learn to GOOGLE ;)