Play WAV files Arduino over Bluetooth

I can play audio WAV files using Arduino and the Audio Wave shield. The wav files are read off the SD card and send by the Arduino to the on-board DAC and output to the speaker. I was wanting to do a similar thing by reading the wav file from the SD card and using the Arduino to send it as digital sample data to a bluetooth module interfaced to the Arduino for transmission over bluetooth to a bluetooth speaker. This would avoid using the DAC on the shield and hopefully give me better quality sound from the bluetooth speaker. It would also be wireless. I have investigated some on the web but cannot find how this data would be sent to the bluetooth module. I have looked at Microchip Roving Network RN52 but cannot see how this is done for Audio /Music. I think it can be done for voice setting it up as a headset. I want to be able to transmit from the Arduino/Blutooth module. According to Microchip they are to release a new firmware to enable this to happen. Are there any other possible modules I could use......