Playing Multiple files after each other via piezoelectric sensor trigger. help!

Hello everyone!

This is my first post and I know about zilch with programming. I have this problem of finding any way or code on how to have this combination setup.

I have one Roland PD-8 (just a super expensive piezoelectric sensor) (i will refer to this as a drum or drum pad). I also have a Led Strip and a computer :P...

I have currently the drum hooked up to one Arduino that light up the led strip for a second whenever it senses an electric current because the drum pad was hit. I have the goal of hooking up a second arduino to the same system using a breadboard and having it so that whenever it senses a hit, the second arduino plays an audio file that it has on an sd card This audio file I just want to go out of an aux cord. my main problem is that I want whenever the pad registers the hit, after so many times playing the same audio file, it switches to the next one. The idea I have for the code is simple enough (in my head) to just have it set... me writing it out as...

When sensing voltage from pin (whichever pin hooked into)

Play Audio File (audio file label), (1) times...

Loop for (however many times I would want to play the audio file (registering a hit and playing the file))

Play next audio file.....

and so forth.....

And if I cant get the file to loop for however many times is there a program that just whenever senses a hit (voltage spike) that it plays a file and then moves onto the next one and waits for the next hit and plays the next file and so on?

Can anyone help me with this??? If so that would be great!!! Thanks for All the Help! If anyone needs me to attach any files that would help, I can with no troubles!

Thanks!