Playing video from and SD card

Hey guys, I also need an (Arduino) video player that plays from an SD card. I know this project seems to be silly/crazy, but I make it for some one who's extremely good in video editing, but NOT good in programming/electronics etc. The video I need/want to show is extremely simple : nothing but a completely black screen alternated with a completely white screen ... The frame rate has to be as low as a video editor program can produce (15fps?) The picture size is small e.g. 128 x 64pix.
Anyone has a solution ?

In advance : THANKS !!! :slight_smile:

@PaulVdB
TOPIC SPLIT
Please do not hijack existing topics.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.

Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

Why does resolution matter and why do you need a video at all ? You just need an array of timing when you need to display white or turn off the screen to black.

Does it need to be a screen at all? A piece if glass on top or a black painted box and at the bottom some strong lighting led will give you black and white

This is the most absurd thing I have heard in quite a while - and there certainty are - occasionally - some absurd things that appear on these fora. :grin:

And it persists. See Super simple avi, mp4,... player with arduino - #7 by PaulVdB

@PaulVdB
I have closed this topic now that it is clear you already have another topic on the same subject.

Please follow the forum rules that have been pointed out to you.

Thank you.