Please remove this :slight_smile:

bratan:
Please remove this :slight_smile:

But someone might want to read it.

Chuck.

chucktodd:
But someone might want to read it.

Chuck.

Trust me it was stupid issue :slight_smile: If it was helpful I'd leave it be. I forgot to connect GND on microSD card socket, and for 2 weeks couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. 30 minutes after I made the post, I found missing connection :slight_smile:

bratan:
Trust me it was stupid issue :slight_smile: If it was helpful I'd leave it be. I forgot to connect GND on microSD card socket, and for 2 weeks couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. 30 minutes after I made the post, I found missing connection :slight_smile:

Well, come on, that was the important part. Check your wiring!

I know I'm giving you a hard time, but It reminded me of my own failings. Every time it seems that I post a question, just after I is the Post button, the solution dons on me. And I can see where I have been an idiot. I find that I solve my problems when I try to explain the issues to someone. I think that is what you did. You described your problems, saw the 'answer' because you had to explain it.

Enjoy your success! :slight_smile:

Chuck.

p.s. If you really want to delete the message; on the bottom right there is a little pulldown, there is two options, modify or remove. Guess which one?