Please enlighten me for this project.

Hi all, some overview of my project (i gonna use arduino uno to setup everything). Firstly i am supposed to do this project by creating a payment service using NFC. The payment will be made through smartphone to activate a water point for a minute. (getting water for car wash etc.)

So, I am supposed to program/write the tag to accept certain amount of money from the phone and transfer it through GSM modem to a server. What i cannot find is a guide on how to start doing that.

Lastly, how do i add testing balance into the phone for testing purpose (or is that impossible)? I also cannot find that anywhere on google. I only have 3.5 months to complete this project. Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Is this a college project or a commercial project involving real money?

So, I am supposed to program/write the tag to accept certain amount of money from the phone

Where is the phone going to get any money? How is the phone supposed to communicate with the tag? What app on the phone is going to make this magic happen?

and transfer it through GSM modem to a server.

What is it that you need to transfer? What is the server going to do with it (whatever it is)?

What i cannot find is a guide on how to start doing that.

Aren't you supposed to be doing original work?

And is the initial design due next week?

Paul

When messing with other peoples money, I highly recommend to leave the job to someone who is not dependent on help from an internet forum full of hobbyists like me :-X

lg, couka

how do i add testing balance into the phone for testing purpose

Use the built in screen keyboard, or text yourself some money.