Please help! Arduino 5v pin broken!

I recently got a "Seeed Ethernet Shield" from Radioshack for my Arduino Uno. It broke my 5v pin. More in depth, it broke my POWER pins! Before I get a new Arduino Uno, is there anything I should do? I still have the pins broken off in it's black casing, but should I solder it back, tape it back, or buy a new Arduino?

As photo of your problem would help, if possible?

dannable:
As photo of your problem would help, if possible?

I have a board very similar to the Arduino, called Funduino. I have the Funduino Uno R3 (Arduino Uno R3). I pointed to the pins attached. I also have them in my desk, but anyways, here: Tip: Click on the image to enlarge it.

Is the rest of the UNO clone working? I mean it can operate just fine other than having a fried 5V output ?

If so, since the unit is dead meat anyway just set a random pin on high and use it to power projects instead (low-power peripherals) while you wait for your new device? rolls into flame-repellent foam

Also, I have also fried my UNO a while ago, the ATmega328 has now been replaced but it really helped to have a few pro mini cheap clones (1,5€ a piece) lying around to keep toying with code =).

From the photo it doesn't look like a big job to tidy it up and solder the header back on again? Once you have prised it off the shield that is!

pixelsafoison: Is the rest of the UNO clone working? I mean it can operate just fine other than having a fried 5V output ?

If so, since the unit is dead meat anyway just set a random pin on high and use it to power projects instead (low-power peripherals) while you wait for your new device? rolls into flame-repellent foam

Also, I have also fried my UNO a while ago, the ATmega328 has now been replaced but it really helped to have a few pro mini cheap clones (1,5€ a piece) lying around to keep toying with code =).

Yes, when I hook up the Arduino to the computer, it doesn't get hot or anything, but I want to power the Ultrasonic Sensor from my Arduino, Or can I use 1.25 volt NIMH rechargeables? Note: I did not power a random pin to HIGH, but I did set the onboard LED (I believe Pin 13) to flash, and it worked.

I also have one more problem. When I hook up the Ethernet Shield, the chip on the Ethernet Shield gets hot. I then unplug the USB cable, plug it in again in 5 minutes, and still gets hot. I think this is because of the 5v pin not there.

Just pop in a new header http://www.taydaelectronics.com/connectors-sockets/stackable-headers/stackable-header-8-pins-2-54mm.html and you're good to go.

I now, for some reason, don't know where the pins are, but i think I can try http://www.taydaelectronics.com/connectors-sockets/stackable-headers/stackable-header-8-pins-2-54mm.html. Thanks!