PLEASE HELP How do I program an Aitendo 2.4in TFT Display

Hi. I bought an Aitendo 2.4in TFT Display off ebay. It came with some sample programs and after installing all the librarys none of the worked(Not that Sample programs ever work, Theres a shocker ;) ). I did about 2 hours worth of research and i cant even get the thing to change colors without it giving me some stupid error. If anybody knows anything about this display or what to do, help would be greatly appreciated!

It is very likely that your display uses 3.3V TTL logic, while your Arduino uses 5V TTL logic. In section "Displays" it is widely debated.

Hi , ?f your LCD is this : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2-4-inch-TFT-touch-LCD-Screen-Module-For-Arduino-UNO-Free-Shipping/1418497586.html

and your Arduino is MEGA ...

it wont work as a shield.. connect it with jumper cables ..

// For the Arduino Mega, use digital pins 22 through 29 // (on the 2-row header at the end of the board). // D0 connects to digital pin 8 (Notice these are // D1 connects to digital pin 9 NOT in order!) // D2 connects to digital pin 2 // D3 connects to digital pin 3 // D4 connects to digital pin 4 // D5 connects to digital pin 5 // D6 connects to digital pin 6 // D7 connects to digital pin 7

i cant even get the thing to change colors without it giving me some stupid error.

You have not posted the program or the error messages and judging from other replies you may have a wiring problem. It's not looking hopeful is it ?

Post a simple program that illustrates the errors that you are getting and the error messages themselves, We can then at least help with the software even if you may also need to sort out the hardware.