Please Help me figure this out!

I am a first timer and need experienced help

Connecting a digital RGB LED strip with alligator clips

For this project that i am doing i need to hook up a Adafruit Digital RGB LED strip with alligator clips and that is my only option but i need to figure it out in at most 2 days

I am using an Arduino Uno I have everything i need to connect it but am unsure how to connect it with alligator clips and it would be very inconvenient to have to buy something different to connect it. I am using the RGB LED strip for a seasonal light bar. If you need any other information send a message and i will supply you with it.

Give us a link to your LED strip.

Read the guide here :

fillngraves:
I am using an Arduino Uno I have everything i need to connect it but am unsure how to connect it with alligator clips and it would be very inconvenient to have to buy something different to connect it.

Inconvenient or not, do not use alligator clips. Solder the connections. If you have no soldering equipment, wait till you get some or find a friend who has and can train you.

Alligator clips will not make proper connections, will not allow you to fit the necessary 1 mF capacitor to the start of the strip and when they come loose as they most certainly will, may electrically damage the "pixels". :astonished:

@fillngraves, do not cross-post. Other thread removed.