Please Help me!! its for my school project

Dear programmers,
I have some problems with my upload I keep getting an error message,
it is for my school project i hope guys or womens that you can help me out

C:\Users\kees\OneDrive\Documenten\kees\ino\Module2code\Module2code.ino: In function 'void loop()':

Module2code:25:3: error: expected ';' before 'const'

const char *a = "buf"

^~~~~

exit status 1
expected ';' before 'const'

The error says exactly what's wrong. You need a ; after the delay() on the previous line

delay(1000);

i have do it but now i get this
Module1code:27:5: error: expected ',' or ';' before 'rf_driver'

rf_driver.send((uint8_t *)a, strlen(a));

^~~~~~~~~

exit status 1
expected ',' or ';' before 'rf_driver'

Also shouldn't the const char *a = "buff"

be:

const char *a = "buff";

Look up with Google what a ; does .

btureu:
i have do it but now i get this

It's common to be told about errors one at a time, since the compiler (afaik) "gives up" when it encounters one.

How can you be writing code using pointers but not know about semi-colons? I'm guessing you are copying code from somewhere, and perhaps being careless?

thank you when i click now in upload i get this message, but i have now swapped the Cable TX And RX now it says uploading compleet why ??

[

jubukraa:
It's common to be told about errors one at a time, since the compiler (afaik) "gives up" when it encounters one.

How can you be writing code using pointers but not know about semi-colons? I'm guessing you are copying code from somewhere, and perhaps being careless?

no i get this code from my engineer and now i must do it by my self thats is the problem and this i smy first time

no i get this code from my engineer and now i must do it by my self thats is the problem and this i smy first time

Yeah well * means you're not in beginner territory.

Does your engineer expect you to know about pointers? If s/he does expect it, but you don't know about them, you need to tell him or her that.

he did not respond from there, and I have a small problem that I have solved myself I think so I just got an error message see photo in attach , I swapped the tx and the rx when it was fixed I got no error message more is that good or? because my engineer said at the beginning what to do then said yours you should do the 433 mhz reciever at rx and transmitter at tx, but when i did i got the error message

Check you have the correct Arduino board type and serial port configured in the IDE.