readme.txt:2:10: fatal error: IRremote.h: No such file or directory
[u]
#include <IRremote.h>[/u]
[u]
^~~~~~~~~~~~[/u]
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
IRremote.h: No such file or directory
Invalid library found in C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote
Invalid library found in C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote.h: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote.h
Invalid library found in C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote
Invalid library found in C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote.h: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote.h
This report would have more information with
[u]
“Show verbose output during compilation”**[/u]
option enabled in File → Preferences.

This isn’t a bootloader issue.
It looks like you didn’t install the IRremote library correctly.

Yup. Can't see exactly what you did wrong while installing the library from the errors, but you clearly did something pretty wrong... and in two different ways!

Doesn't need a particularly smart person here, either... I mean, its saying no such file, so it doesn't see the library, and there's a big block of errors about invalid library. Doesn't that sort of suggest that you installeed the library wrong, such that the IDE can't see it?. I'd love to hear someone post a truly interesting problem working with some weirdo combination of peripherals...

@coolchaco101

Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.