please help me

I have arduıno uno,ds 1302 rtc modüle and LCD keypad shield

And?

I want to alarm clock…first clock will open relay module and second alarm will close same relay modüle…relay module is single…but I dont find this code…I think I set ds1302 module time but I dont Show LCD…do you send this code?relay module 5v…and LCD keypad 13,12,11,3,2,1,0 free…

anyone can help me for code

If you have written a program that does not work properly please post it and explain what it does and what you want it to do.

If you are a beginner don't try to create the whole project at once. Write short programs to learn how to use each device separately. Have a look at Planning and Implementing a Program

If you just want someone to write the program for you then you should ask in the Gigs and Collaborations section and be prepared to pay.

...R

I am workıng with arduıno about 2 weeks..I am beginner level..but my teacher give me this Project only for 3 days so I did not do it ..and I think I want to take help...

http://dimme.net/arduino-lcd-keypad-shield-clock-application/

casus99: but my teacher give me this Project only for 3 days so I did not do it ..and I think I want to take help...

Teachers are paid to give help. Ask him or her questions. You may be surprised to find that s/he likes that.

...R