please help: using packs with RFM69HCW

Hi all,

I’m currently trying to learn the adafruit Feather 32u4 with rfm69hcw radio module. my current goal is to command a LED on the receiver to blink. if I understand it correct, i need to put a command for that in the “pack”. i tried putting a simple blink code in the pack, but the LED on the transmitter just start blinking, not the one on the receiver. what am I doing wrong?
My goal is to drive some servos and lights using these boards, but I’m trying to learn this radio thing step by step. the blinking seemed like a good step to me, but I tried a lot and can’t figure it out!
my base code is included. it is a code i used from this tutorial: Using the RFM69 Radio | Adafruit Feather 32u4 Radio with RFM69HCW Module | Adafruit Learning System
if anyone has any suggestions (also about controlling the servo’s) please let me know!

Thanks in advance

RadioHead69_RawDemo_TX.ino (4.28 KB)

RadioHead69_RawDemo_RX.ino (4.25 KB)

What is the output you receive on the Serial Monitor? If both of these boards are connected to your PC, you should be able to open the Serial Monitor for each board (different COM ports) and see some indication of what is going on. It will help tremendously.