Please help with Digispark Ir relay code

Hello, Im very new to the arduino world. I have only been playing with learning arduino for a couple weeks, but many hours in that time of research and trial and error!!

I have a working setup with an UNO controlling 4 relays with an Ir remote. I am trying to replace the UNO with a digispark attiny85 module. (micro usb) I cannot get a code working or find some one elses code to use. I am new to programming and unable to write my own yet. I am becoming more familiar the more I play of coarse though.
I tried to somewhat copy the working sketch that I use for the uno but using the libraries for the digi. I am having issues with keywords and library conflics. Can someone please help me with this. Once I get a working code I can study it of course.
Here is what I have so far.

#include <IRremote.h>
#include <IRremoteInt.h>

const int IR_PIN = 5;

const int RELAY_PINS[2] = {0, 1,};
int RELAY_STATES[2] = {LOW};

IRrecv irrecv(IR_PIN);

decode_results results;

void setup() {
 irrecv.enableIRIn();

for (int i =0; i <2; i++) {
   pinMode(RELAY_PINS[i], OUTPUT); //left out decode results
 }
}

int jvcDecode(unsigned long irValue) {
 switch (irValue) {
   case 0xF1B1:
    return 1;
   case 0xF119:
    return 2;
 }
 return -1;
}

void action(int button) {
 if (button > 0 && button < 9) {
   //toggle single relay
   int i = button - 1;
   if (RELAY_STATES[i] == LOW) {
     digitalWrite(RELAY_PINS[i], HIGH);
     RELAY_STATES[i] = HIGH;
   } else {
     digitalWrite(RELAY_PINS[i], LOW);
     RELAY_STATES[i] = LOW;
   }
 } else if (button == 9) {
   //switch ON all relays
   for (int i = 0; i < 8; i++) {
     digitalWrite(RELAY_PINS[i], HIGH);
     RELAY_STATES[i] = HIGH;
   }
 } else if (button == 0) {
   //switch OFF all relays
   for (int i = 0; i < 8; i++) {
     digitalWrite(RELAY_PINS[i], LOW);
     RELAY_STATES[i] = LOW;
   }
 }
}

int lastPressedButton = -1;

void loop() {
  if (irrecv.decode(&results)) {
   int button = jvcDecode(results.value);
   if (button != lastPressedButton) {
     lastPressedButton = button;
     action(button);
   }
   irrecv.resume();
 } else {
   lastPressedButton = -1;
 }
 delay(250);
}

C:\Users\Tyj\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremoteInt.h:239:44: error: ‘OCIE2A’ was not declared in this scope

#define TIMER_ENABLE_INTR (TIMSK2 = _BV(OCIE2A))

^

C:\Users\Tyj\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:309:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘TIMER_ENABLE_INTR’

TIMER_ENABLE_INTR;

^

exit status 1
Error compiling.

You have posted code without using code tags. This creates certain problems and obstacles for other forum members. The code tags make the code look

like this

when posting source code files. It makes it easier to read, and can be copied with a single mouse click.
If you have already posted without using code tags, open your message and select “modify” from the pull down menu labelled, “More”, at the lower left corner of the message. Highlight your code by selecting it (it turns blue), and then click on the “</>” icon at the upper left hand corner. Click on the “Save” button. Code tags can also be inserted manually in the forum text using the [code] and [/code] metatags.

When you are finished that, please read these two posts:

How to use this forum - please read.
and
Read this before posting a programming question …

I am trying to replace the UNO with a digispark attiny85 module. (micro usb) I cannot get a code working or find some one elses code to use.

An AtTiny85 is NOT an Arduino. While it can be programmed using the IDE, the important fact about the AtTiny85 is that it does NOT have as many timers as the 328-based Arduinos.

If you are going to use an AtTiny85, you must be prepared to port any code to the AtTiny85, changing it to use available timers and pins. You should not assume that every library can be used with the 85.