please help

Hi guys
I really need help with my project and I will be very pleased if any one can help
so basically my problem is that I want to turn my servo each hour while doing something else
for example reading and printing from a sensor or blinking an LED
what's going on with me is that the could is waiting for the hour to pass by and then continuing

thank you for your time

what's going on with me is that the could is waiting for the hour to pass by and then continuing

You need to look into using millis() for timing as in the BlinkWithoutDelay example and Several things at the same time
Save the time an event happens then each time through loop() check whether the required period has elapsed since the event. If not then go round loop() again reading inputs etc. If the period has elapsed then take the required action.

UKHeliBob:
You need to look into using millis() for timing as in the BlinkWithoutDelay example and Several things at the same time
Save the time an event happens then each time through loop() check whether the required period has elapsed since the event. If not then go round loop() again reading inputs etc. If the period has elapsed then take the required action.

thanks for helping but could u help me a bit more because i dont know how to use millis i tried but it failed hope if u could give me a headstart
thank you

Malekhussni:
thanks for helping but could u help me a bit more because i dont know how to use millis i tried but it failed hope if u could give me a headstart
thank you

Please post your code that failed.