Please i need help...i dont know whats program i have to use for my project.

hello im argentinian and i have a doubt…
i wanna make a “car computer”…
i want to use an arduino board and sensors for measuring temperature, control the lights, the windows and other things…and i want make that project conectable with a tablet o smpartphone by bluetooth or wi-fi…for use as control with an graphic interface…

somebody can help me and tell me if this project is posible and which is the best software for make a graphic interface…thanks…!!!

PD: sorry for my traduction

It's possible but not easy. You need to make your own GUI or at least find a simple template. How much programming experience do you have already? What do you prefer to use, iOS or Android? With any luck you can go to Gigs and Collaborations and ask someone to make it for you, for a price of course.

You might consider making a web page GUI.

this is an example about what can be done in a scooter http://www.janspace.com/b2evolution/arduino.php/2010/06/26/scooterputer

Hey, can you go back and fix your first subject title please?

Paul__B: Hey, can you go back and fix your first subject title please?

ok...but why? i dont know how to do that...

ehrja: this is an example about what can be done in a scooter http://www.janspace.com/b2evolution/arduino.php/2010/06/26/scooterputer

ok thanks...it is just i wanted!!!!....but i like do that with a android tablet or an android smartphone.... thanks.....this is very useful for my

zoomkat: You might consider making a web page GUI.

thanks.....this is very useful for my

HazardsMind: It's possible but not easy. You need to make your own GUI or at least find a simple template. How much programming experience do you have already? What do you prefer to use, iOS or Android? With any luck you can go to Gigs and Collaborations and ask someone to make it for you, for a price of course.

im starting with the arduino programation...but i have experience with oter programation lenguajes and ways of programations as like ladder for plc pics and others...in the rduino i have to learn some things like sentences than i dont know.... i wanna make a graphic interface for android....i likely do that by myself because i able to do....and i can modifi the parameters and agree some things as i want....for my car.... wich sndroid programation recomend you and wich tipe of comunicattion is the bes....bluetooth or wi-fi? i started an android application in a web page... and it was very hardness and complicated...i dont know if this way is the best or there are something more friendy... thanks again.. I really appreciate your help...

I use Eclipse java programmer.

lucasarduino:

Paul__B: Hey, can you go back and fix your first subject title please?

ok...but why? I don't know how to do that...

Because you had the Caps Lock key on when you wrote it - and it tells us nothing about what you need.

You just select the "Modify" link against that first posting, and then re-write the Subject.

That's more like it! :D