please i want a help in weighting system with hx711

please i want code to make cocktail with 3 different material using hx711 i want to first material weight until 20 kg for example and stop the relay that responsible for the first material then open anther relay that responsible for the second material until 20(first material) + 30 (second material) =50kg and stop this relay and open the third relay that responsible for the second material until 20(first material) + 30 (second material) + 20 (second material) =70kg and stop this relay then wait 30 sec zn repeat again

please i want code to make cocktail with 3 different material using hx711 i want to first material weight until 20 kg for example and stop the relay that responsible for the first material then open anther relay that responsible for the second material until 20(first material) + 30 (second material) =50kg and stop this relay and open the third relay that responsible for the second material until 20(first material) + 30 (second material) + 20 (second material) =70kg and stop this relay then wait 30 sec zn repeat again

DON'T CROSS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO THE MODERATORS

Have you written any code?
Can you post a picture of that cocktail glass?........Just kidding. :grin:

Threads merged.

please i need any code like this case and iwil edit it